Terms & Conditions Of Sale
Terms and Conditions: These are the terms and conditions of our agreement which apply to all purchases of products by you from nottoobig.com.hk Online Baby Fair and you should read them carefully. We may vary these terms from time to time and therefore you should check them before you make a new purchase. All pricing on this website is only for online. We offer some online specials and our offline stores do not follow the same pricing.
Order: You can submit an order for products in Online Baby Fair by completing the details required on the order summary page and clicking the send order button. All prices are reflected in Hong Kong Dollars, providing delivery is to a location in Hong Kong, with the exception of outlying islands, extended area and restricted zones. Deliveries outside of Hong Kong is not accepted. Goods supplied are not for resale. We are under no obligation to accept your order, but would normally do so where the product is available, the order reflects current pricing and your credit card / debit card or PayPal payment is approved by PayPal or your credit card / debit card company. The display of any product on our website is in no way an offer by us to sell to you. It is your response that is the offer. Accordingly, we are not liable to sell you any product that might be quoted at a price lower than that meant by us.
Acceptance of order: We will notify you of our acceptance of your offer to purchase by email shortly after we receive it and at that point a binding agreement between us will be in place on these terms and conditions. If we do not accept your order for any reason, we will email you to advise you of the change. Only credit and debit cards are acceptable as payment for orders via this site. Gift vouchers (paper) are not redeemable online. To spend a gift voucher, please visit your local store.
Order cancellation: Once we accept your order of Online Baby Fair, a binding agreement between us will be built. For any reasons, order cancellation is not allowed at or after this point.
Delivery: We make every effort to deliver all products within Hong Kong, with the exception of outlying islands, extended area and restricted zones, within 14 working days after the completion of Online Baby Fair. Where this is not possible, we or our couriers will notify you and, unless we state otherwise, ensure that your products are delivered within 21 days from acceptance. All deliveries will be made to you at the address specified by you in the order. We may, at our discretion and expense, deliver parts of your order separately. All deliveries must be signed for and you will be responsible for the products as soon as they are delivered and found to be in conformity to the contract. Ownership of the products shall pass to you once we have received payment in full. If we cannot deliver the products to you at the address you have specified for any reason (other than when we are at fault), we will notify you and store the products at your risk. If you wish us to redeliver the products to you after the 1-time delivery, you will need to authorise us to charge your credit card / debit card for such re-delivery. If we do not hear from you within 28 days, we will cancel the order and refund your payment to you less any reasonable delivery charges we have incurred.
- Payment: For delivery we will charge your account for payment at the time that the order is dispatched for delivery to you. We take every reasonable care to ensure that your order and subsequent transactions are conducted via a secure link. As we are not responsible for the operation of the secure link we will not, unless we are negligent, be liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party obtains unauthorised access to any information you provide via such link. If products are not available for any reason after we have accepted your order, we will let you know. We will not charge you for these products and will refund any amounts already paid (if any) by way of a credit to your credit card / debit card, bank or PayPal account.
- Warranties: The products which are sold via this website have been designed to comply with the statutory legal requirements and relevant safety standards of Hong Kong. We can therefore make no representation or warranty that any product is compliant with health, safety or other legal requirements which apply outside Hong Kong, unless the products are already certified with external authorities and standards. Electronic and stroller products will be covered for a period of 6 months and 12 months from delivery respectively, from defects in materials and workmanship. Please see our Returns Policy for more information.
Shipping Information - Online Baby Fair
Local deliveries (exception of outlying islands, extended area and restricted zones):
- Free delivery for purchase HK$1,000 or above
- HK$50 delivery charge for purchase below HK$1,000
NotTooBig does not ship internationally
- Order will be delivered within 14 business day after the completion of Online Baby Fair, Monday – Saturday
- Excluding public holidays
- For purchases that are done on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, orders will be processed on Monday
- If this fails then we will attempt to contact you on the telephone number(s) supplied at checkout to make alternate arrangements
- If this fails then the goods will be returned to our warehouse. In this case, regretfully NotTooBig may charge for redelivery or redirection of failed orders. This charge will be at cost only
- If you have any about the delivery, please email us at email@example.com
- Do you offer home assembly service?
Please contact with supplier for details
- How do I contact you?
You can contact our customer service team
Hotline:+852 2331 8280
Our customer service hotline operates from:
Monday to Friday (9am to 1pm & 2pm to 6pm)
Closed on Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays
- How do you prevent fraud on your website?
Our merchant bank is in accordance with the PCI DSS security standard of the PCI Standard Council. All payments undergo comprehensive risk management verification.