- Customer must collect the goods in person at the booth of relatively exhibitors at designated date, time, and location upon order confirmation.
- When you collect the goods, you will be required to show your printed email invoice (electronic version is not accepted), registered contact number and document for identity verification. If you fail to provide the above mentioned, the Organizer has the right to refuse you for your pick up.
- Redemption Location
Venue: Star Hall, 3/F, Kowloon Bay International Trade and Exhibition Centre
- Collection Date and Time
28-30 Oct 2021 (Friday to Sunday), 12:00nn - 8:00pm
31 Oct 2021 (Monday), 11:00am - 6:00pm
- Order cannot be cancelled, refunded or exchanged upon confirmation.
- For any merchandises not picked up within the above date, the Organizer reserves the rights to handle by any means without refund and prior notice.
Goods collection, orders & payment
- My pre-order is confirmed, where can I collect the goods?
Customer must collect the goods in person at the booth of relatively exhibitors at designated date, time, and location upon order confirmation.
Redemption location: Star Hall, 3/F, Kowloon bay International Trade and Exhibition Centre.
Redemption date and time: 8-10 Apr 2021 (Friday to Sunday) 12:00nn - 8:00pm; 11 Apr 2021 (Monday) 11:00am - 6:00pm
- What kind of documents are needed for goods collection?
When you collect the goods, you will be required to show your printed email invoice (electronic version is not accepted), registered contact number and document for identity verification. If you fail to provide the above mentioned, the Organizer has the right to refuse you for your pick up.
- Can I call to place an order?
We don’t accept phone orders, but if you can’t find an item, our customer service representative can assist you. Please contact our customer care team by phone on +852 2331 8280, from 9am - 6pm Mondays - Fridays, except public holiday, or email us email@example.com. For security purposes, we are unable to checkout the order over the phone for you.
- Can I place my order online and collect it in retail stores?
Sorry, the merchandise of this pre-order sale can only be picked up at designated location within designated period.
- How do I know if my online order has been successful?
When you place an order on our website, you will receive an email containing your order and invoice.
- Can I amend or cancel my order?
Sorry, we don’t offer the options to amend, cancel or exchange existing orders once they have been placed. Should you have any enquiry, please feel free to contact our customer care team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on +852 2331 8280.
- How do I pay you?
We accept Mastercard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
- Why has my order been cancelled?
We apologise that your order has been cancelled, the reasons for cancellation are normally due to a payment problem, stock issue or a technical error on our website. Please contact us via email at email@example.com or call us on +852 2331 8280 from 9am - 6pm Monday - Friday, except public holiday.
- Can I use my gift vouchers (paper) on your website?
Sorry, we don’t offer this option for now.
- Why has my order been refunded?
Please accept our apologies if this has caused any confusion. If you have any further questions about this refund, please contact us by phone on +852 2331 8280, from 9am - 6pm Mondays - Fridays, except public holiday, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What is the ‘Card Validation Code’ I’ve been asked for during my purchase?
The Card Validation Code (CVC) is the last three small numbers printed on the back of your credit or debit card. Turn your card over, and look at the signature strip. You will see some printed numbers. The last three digits are separated from the others by a space. These last three digits is your Card Validation Code.
- I do not have a Paypal account nor a credit/debit card. Can I pay via bank transfer/cash deposit/cash via mail?
We are sorry that we do not offer that option.
- How do I make an order? (Step-by-step guide)
Select the product you want, enter the quantity you need, and click "add to basket". Click on the "shopping cart" at the top right hand - your full shopping basket will be displayed. Click on "checkout" at the bottom of the page. This will bring you to checkout form - you would need to enter in details such as billing, delivery and payment details.
- How do I enquire about a product?
Please email email@example.com
- What is the Guarantee on Pushchairs, Strollers and Car Seats?
Please see the product's description for warranty information
- Do you offer home assembly service?
Please contact with exhibitor for details
- How do I contact you?
You can contact our customer service team
Hotline:+852 2331 8280
Our customer service hotline operates from:
Monday to Friday (9am to 6pm)
Closed on Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays
- How do you prevent fraud on your website?
Our merchant bank is in accordance with the PCI DSS security standard of the PCI Standard Council. All payments undergo comprehensive risk management verification